1. How do I make a purchase?- Select the item that you want to purchase. Click "Add to Cart". Repeat until you have completed your selection.
- Select your payment options and click "Complete my purchase"
An email receipt containing information about your order will soon follow. Please keep it for your records.
2. What are your shipping charges?
For information regarding domestic & international shipping, click here
3. When will my order be processed and shipped out?
Once you've completed your checkout and we've received the actual funds from your payment transfer, we will process your orders within 24 hours. Our postage days are every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (excluding Public Holidays).
4. How long does it take for my parcel to reach me?
Pos Laju is our main courier service for addresses within Malaysia. You will be able to receive your parcel in 1 to 2 working days. Registered Post is our selected postage service for international shipping. It will take approximately 10 to 14 working days for your parcel to reach you.
5. What are my payment options?
For the time being, our payment options are Paypal (for credit cards) and online banking or ATM deposit via our Maybank account.
6. Do you allow cash on delivery (COD)?
Unfortunately, we do not have this option.
7. Are your items ready stock or pre-order?
All of our items are ready stocked and can be processed within 24 hours after a purchase has been completed.
8. Can I reserve my order and make my purchase later?
Unfortunately, our items can't be reserved. We would suggest that you make payment for the purchase immediately after checkout if you really like the item.
9. I've not received my parcel. What should I do?
10. The item I would like to purchase is no longer in stock. Will it be restocked?
We do replenish our bestsellers from time to time. If you would like to be notified for certain designs, do drop us an email at email@example.com and we'll keep you informed once they are replenished.
11. Do you have a shop where I can visit?
No, we are based online and all items displayed can only be purchased online. We do participate in bazaars and flea markets from time to time which we will announce via Malibu News, so do subscribe to our newsletter if you'd like to be in touch with what's new from Malibu Beachwear. Sign Up